Installing a printer at Pfeiffer
With the coming of new Ricoh MFPs (multi-function printers) to Pfeiffer, the Office of Digital Transformation & Technology took advantage of the opportunity to implement a totally new printer management infrastructure. We will be making some changes over the next week or so to complete this transformation.
How do I install a printer?
Actually, this is far simpler than it was before.
1) Make sure you are connected to a wired connection, Go to start menu of your PC (Windows Icon on TaskBar)
2) Select Run (Windows 8 or 8.1)
3) Windows 7 Type the following in the search box: \\Print
4) Double Click on the printer you want to install.
5) You will see the installation status
6) You're all done!