All employees using Jenzabar are welcome and encouraged to request accounts directly from their support portal located at http://www.myjenzabar.net. The 'Request an Account' link can be found on the right hand side of the page.
This portal contains all the latest Jenzabar EX documentation, online training materials, and update release notes, as well as Jenzabar support ticketing for anyone who has completed their basic certification.
Your can participate in free online training offered by the Jenzabar learning and development department. These are self-guided training courses done online. There are a few different offerings:
- eLODs – General instruction about a module
- Tutorials – More specific topic regarding the module
- Certification Quizzes – Deeper dive of modules. Once completed with an 80% or better, you may place yourown support calls directly with Jenzabar for more information and guidance.
- Learning Guides – Readable direction about the modules
To choose these offerings:
- Go to myjenzabar.net and log-in (once you request and receive an account via the same page)
- Click on Jenzabar EX
- Click on Learning and Development
- Select Offerings on the left hand side of the page
- Filter Offerings Search by department, i.e. Admissions, Financial aid, etc.